Friday, February 12, 2010

A Program To Record My Ps3 Gameplay Record PS3 Gameplay Using Laptop?

Record PS3 Gameplay Using Laptop? - a program to record my ps3 gameplay

I have a laptop that has an HDMI PS3 to play it. The problem is that I keep what I do when I play, so I can play my laptop. Unfortunately, there is no way to access functions of my laptop during the game, which means I can not do a screen recorder in it. I have a program in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAe_wK0CN ...

He still has access to your PC while playing. However, no mention of the name of the program, so do not know what it is. If I could reach, or something like that would have a screen recorder in the area where the PS3 is the recording shows and videos of decent gameplay can.

Who knows what the program or similar program?

1 comment:

Mock Turtle said...

Access to ur pc while playing, has the HDMI signal to go through the PC and not directly on the screen. Since it is not connected to a material element, namely the HDMI input on ur laptop with the motherboard, but connected on the screen when the laptop is not "aware" that the PS3 is connected via HDMI, there is no possibility of recording software

Post a Comment