Friday, February 12, 2010

Gay Long John Gay Musicians In The Media--Does Being Gay Sell? Elton John?

Gay musicians in the media--Does being gay sell? Elton John? - gay long john

My goal this issue is to get feedback. Here is my program: I am a big fan of Elton John. I'm not gay, and I strongly deactivated by any artist, like a madman (as described by me).
EJ I support the public to the 70 (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Time White Album), he was gay. In fact, he tried to get for themselves for years with the problems of coke and even try to heterosexual marriage.
Over time, 1989 and 1990, he licked the problem of coke and was very successful in his career.
As he moves more than most artists, and by far, and never knew anything about his being gay.
I personally like. I know he is gay, I'm straight, but I still have a life where sex is not a faHector inches with the same EJ.
His being gay has had very little to do with their success. What not to display homosexual acts are as a professional musician, a professional work, and millions of people who respect his work ethic.
?

4 comments:

Candy said...

good for him! I think it's great. Now I can say I'm gay and I hear about celebrity sex straight the whole time. This kind of hurt me ... I mean, every time when you click on the TV or radio, they're back!

But the best team, you're right, I think it's a real pro, just as some musicians. He is gay, yay for him not to sing speak /.

I think everyone, gay or straight, should leave their personal lives outside the workplace. Period. Being gay is not yours ... done with talent.

Who wants cake said...

A look behind the singers, who lied about being sold to take up a lesbian TATU, MTV, and more records than the GLBT or think they are hot lesbians. Completely out of line ...

Jay A said...

Good to have you not flaunt their homosexuality and pleasant it does not boast of his righteousness.

amy f said...

Elton John is a good guy hes gay does not arise as a way to make the headlines.

Post a Comment