Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good Place For First Birthday Dress What Are Some Good 18th Birthday Plans?

What are some good 18th birthday plans? - good place for first birthday dress

My 18th Birthday soon and I'm not sure what you really want to do.

My first thought was to keep it in a chic area of my hometown, was wearing a jogging suit, semi-formal dress. I wanted to have everything, because when he was only 18 years of age could walk on the street, and the purpose. and instead goes with my theme and I wanted to put each of us.
Problems: Most of my friends used to at least 18, if you can drink, I am the person, instant messaging, the most popular person in such a way after all the money creates worries.

second idea is just part of my ship, all the walls black, and very closely and have a semi-formal theme, as a party with class. I do not really want to, but hadas for the children of my friends and if they are not used, which I lost money.

In the play, because I really wanted large 18, I do not think its possible with as you wish.
Does anyone have an idea or suggestion?

2 comments:

Carmen said...

You have to know an idea of your sweet sounds that are legally sixteenish that your game

Anonymous said...

Why do not you and your friend will go to one place and then to places you do not know where in his hometown. McDonald's will and play games or just a tournament for a sport like you and all on the same day, can you give a gift or something really, the winner or winning team

Post a Comment