Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does Cervical Mucus Increase The Day Before Menstruation Does Cervical Mucus Increase During Implantation?

Does cervical mucus increase during implantation? - does cervical mucus increase the day before menstruation

I think I ovulate before 6 days. It was moist mucus thick and rich consistency, coupled with ovarian disorders. 12 hours or more before that I had unprotected sex. Then I began to believe I was ovulating. Was 2 days after such cm dried and then I saw a white creamy, sticky mucus in my underwear. Stop embarrassing the ovary, and I felt normal. 4.5 DPR veins in my chest began to show more than usual and feel very soft. I also have frequent trips to the bathroom and I feel very tired. SPR 6 I have a lot of inches too similar proteins and quantity. I had my period only 2 weeks and I have never seen the thoracic veins, no particular reason, might be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment