Monday, February 22, 2010

I Love Pokemon In Mandarin Best Videogames For Learning Mandarin Chinese?

Best Videogames for Learning Mandarin Chinese? - i love pokemon in mandarin

Salve! I will be in China in July with the Peace Corps. I took a course in basic Chinese Mandarin and simplified characters, and I decided to do a lot more. But I also think it would be fun and useful to continue at my ease.

Does anyone know a number of games to learn the Chinese language that are good? The most important prerequisite is the use of simplified or traditional characters, and relatively easy to use look-up words. As a player, I am particularly interested in rare, well done, that games are unique in China and published only in China.

I have access to most systems and I love game console modding and chip, so it's not an imposition for me, for example, for a game and a mod chip and a few sautering. Of course GameBoy Advance or DS games are the best, because I'll be going. I've heard that DS games are not region locked so that China will play in an American DS? I've even heard that you Pokemon carts Cross Language can trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment