Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Do I Hook Up My Flash Drive In My Car Driving In My Man's Car Another Female Thought It Was Him?

Driving in my man's car another female thought it was him? - how do i hook up my flash drive in my car

I drive the car to my husband when they go to work. while I was driving, and someone behind me, blue light and when I stop at 7-11 and then drag the woman next to me. If you can see, I am a child, everyone was nervous and said he thought I was Somone else. I know many other colleagues green with 14 "spinners in our city of the same color that I my father with the child of the woman driving a purple Dodge Neon with a spoiler put on and I said, I do not know. Faith that you connect with it and how can I know and accept that if nothing is done?

4 comments:

Stephani... said...

which could be innocent ... But keep your eyes open ..

hunny said...

The truth always has a way to the light, is not it?

A H said...

Maybe it's just fear.

dre said...

She gave him a ********, only for her husband happy ...

Post a Comment