Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Alarm For Waking Up Does Snoozing After Waking Up From An Alarm Really Help?

Does snoozing after waking up from an alarm really help? - best alarm for waking up

I am very curious to sleep, "" ringing in my alarm clock really worth, or you can really help you 7-9 extra minutes sleep?

I always press the snooze button in me when I get up because I'm obviously still dreaming ... But if you sleep on an extra 7 really helping to 9 minutes? This could be a bit strange to ask, to, but I'm curious!

3 comments:

Kippy_6 said...

No, I still press the snooze button, but I was told that is really dreaming. Since you are half awake in bed after she wakes up, no help at all. its best to simply get up and stretch and prepare for the day.

cstar50 said...

It is a time too short to do much good. I sleep for a so-called "hangover." I need about 45 minutes to an hour awakening from a deep sleep. The work on my radio 50 minutes before the sun shines, it's my first alarm (with a bell) sounds 30 minutes before sunrise and the radio is still turned on several times (usually only heard a few times and press snooze button). Then my phone rang the alarm on the other side of the room to raise. When you awaken from a dream I have a bad day, because she can not shake off the hang over similar effects. Try this only if you live alone.

paradise... said...

I was told that it makes you drowsy. Best thing to do to start sleeping extra memory, and then another 10 minutes of uninterrupted sleep.

Post a Comment