Friday, January 22, 2010

Vegan Moccasins Are Airwalk Moccasins Vegan Friendly?

Are airwalk moccasins vegan friendly? - vegan moccasins

I was looking for a cute pair of moccasins, vegan, but the only ones I found that I really like the moccasins Payless Airwalk. Its description says that from the tissue and "artificial" materials, but I'm not sure that it necessarily means they are completely free of animal products. Has anyone any idea if they are cruelty free?

PS: Please only helpful answers or bad comments about being vegan and looking for vegan shoes, because if you think my options are stupid and baseless and is good for you, but I do not care!

Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

owlcroft said...

She looks good. I checked in chamois "textile" and seems to be a part of the tissue was removed at the same suede. Therefore, these professionals should be good for you.

Post a Comment