Sunday, January 24, 2010

Narrow Golf Shoes My VW Golf Is Studdering And Bucking When I Drive?

My VW golf is studdering and bucking when I drive? - narrow golf shoes

I have 97 VW Golf 5 sp just bought the car from someone and when I took a little bit about places and then you get a lack of power and take off like .. sput normal and usually that happens only happens when I walk or take your time ... What could be reduced by all the bad O2 sensors, which I know has a loss of vacuum or spark plug wires other ideas?

3 comments:

fenton said...

Hmmmm 12 years. old car. This could be any number of things. My suggestion is, take from a VW dealer. It costs a little more, but will do the ritual and the securing of work. My '98 VW had the same problem, dealer fixed 1st time ritual. Who was 3 years and was the only problem I've had with me.

Rita Rose said...

Do you have the fuel filter? They are covered with garbage and make the car run like crap. Not sure that the Gulf-line filter or just the fuel filter regularly. Make sure you buy a gas treatment and in your gas tank, then fill at least half the mixture in the tank. Able to buy gas to be diluted, and cause this problem. Because of the economy are some stations put a hose in the top of underground tanks and let the water run for 45 minutes. No body knows, but to do the type. I have a few years ago, where I worked.

Moose said...

If you know you have a faulty component, why not take the place of the first. It's like the doctor and say they feel pain when the arm bone is in the flesh. If you know that you have a problem, fix it first. Who knows, maybe even resolve your problem!

Post a Comment