Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ideas For Swimming Party Invites 13th Birthday Party Ideas!?

13th birthday party ideas!? - ideas for swimming party invites

I tion 13 (I know, exciting) and I do not know what I do for my birthday. I encourage the girls and boys, and I can not swim party because my birthday is in winter! Please help me with your ideas! I am a girl, so do not give me ideas of masculinity. Any help or ideas would be great! You can give more idea! In reality, please give more ideas! What have you got for your birthday party for his daughter or a friend, what ever help, please!

6 comments:

I Love You...But I Don't Kno said...

I had a single in a game (my birthday is also in winter) and lab for the day, and we had an incredible music and had a living room like a park, so we had the cake and took the whole day and it was fun and everyone had a good time, there was a giant snowball


BTW, we ate a pizza

Adrienne M said...

If you do not want to get somewhere I have some ideas for a topic:

This girl I know was part of the 70s theme, and she melted wear crazy clothes, the good news is that you can get most supplies at low prices in thrift shops.

I also have one of the sixties, made with Tie-Dye, the fun.

I always had a good time, if my friends had the dream of the parties only, but I think with the guys who are not doing.

One year, my friend had a scavenger hunt, which split into two teams had Polaroid cameras and find a list of things and retrieve images of things in a list, while his parents all of us, the team wins with the most pictures. During the winter can be a scavenger hunt mall, then the parents would not carry on.

We hope that your party is great!

Jo said...

My stepdaughter is 16, but by her 14th Birthday, a party to the track go-kart from (we certainly have, if it was free, but that's what you have chosen to do). They all had a great time for pizza afterwards. I know it sounds like something more "masculine" do, but it is believed, from the girls better than boys!

shy1 said...

What is a swimming pool into an aquatic center? They even have rooms to rent from hour to hour, to be set the game.

Hey, you : ). said...

Paintball for the kids, you have some tradish Afterwords.

wasprett... said...

Laser Quest!

Post a Comment