Saturday, January 9, 2010

Influenza Muscle Pain White Patches On My Tongue And Red Bumps At The Back Of My Tongue Going Down My Throat + Flu Symptoms?

White patches on my tongue and red bumps at the back of my tongue going down my throat + flu symptoms? - influenza muscle pain

As the title suggests, I have white spots (on the tongue have been a while)

This morning was a morning to a very, very happy. Went to class was to start on a project of the English courses. 30 minutes later, I've always red spots on the back of the tongue) (anger, then I have started a headache, then began, dizziness, nausea, and then tired, then muscle in the body. The day before the camp was "doing more than 40 persons and activities that require physical contact. And my throat begins to drop (it feels so far)

This could be H1N1 influenza? Because that is all that I am now in mind.

1 comment:

Rockford said...

White spots can ape tonsillitis. See the white spots on the link. Since you have left the camp, but I believe that the H1N1 virus is very possible.

You should consult a doctor

Post a Comment