Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chest Pain Exhaling 38 Weeks Pregnant And Pain In Right Side Chest When Exhaling?

38 weeks pregnant and pain in right side chest when exhaling? - chest pain exhaling

I am 38 weeks pregnant and pain in the right side of my chest just nder the ribs when he breathes too hard to take a deep breath full. There should be more room to breath in my chest and now my baby is already on my pelvis, it can go without breaking my water. It is as if something in my ribs, pain and even if they are not new.

1 comment:

Freedomf... said...

When this feeling came to me and my doctor said it was because my body has increased, but could be released after the birth of their baby. So yeah, I could breathe better, but still pain. I went to my chiropractor and discovered that my child was actually a rib out of place, he lay there on his breath and good. I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment