Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Does Cm Look Like Before Period How Did Your CM Look Right Before Your Period Came On?

How did your CM look right before your period came on? - what does cm look like before period

Ok, I hoped that I was pregnant this month, so I'm in the waiting period of 2 weeks .... My letter said I should come in my time in the morning 20 Legal ... ok, I realized now I have the additional moisture in vagi .... I wash my hands and fingers 2 added * sorry TMI * Check if she could give my time .. No blood wet after some user-CM and I think that is a little creamy, almost clear, but I could not see well enough. I had some very bright spots earlier * about 11 and 14 months, if in each of those days in the tissues .* and trapping for the award in 14 and saw some brown spots on my tissue after all. I was what some gas ... and swelling and LIL .... Today I am puffed up a little. Have Preggers or maybe my period?

No comments:

Post a Comment