Monday, December 28, 2009

Php Development Ide PHP Development IDE For Linux?

PHP development IDE for Linux? - php development ide

One of the weaknesses of Linux is that there is a "place of Dreamweaver. Quanta sucks and is faulty. Komodo IDE is good, but expensive (Komodo Edit is an editor of Nice, but not the functionality of the project that I want.) I can Aptana / Eclipse, to work on my AMD64 Ubuntu machine.

What I think is a bit of a project based gphpedit combination and gFTP. gphpedit PHP editor is nice, but no FTP option, and I'm not just about the possibility of opening a file on an FTP site. If you've used Dreamweaver, you know, how does the project manager local / remote file-sharing. That's what I gphpedit in the.

Where do I start if I wanted to do something like that? gFTP is gphpedit and C / GTK +, which should ideally be the source of a fully reusable with others. I have the C / C + +, but (a few years, mainly Web-based PHP) do now. GTK + is new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment